About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Monday, March 30, 2009

The Idiots That Surround Me

OK, if I have a checking account and a credit card through the same back then it should be relatively easy to make a payment to the credit card over the phone. But, no. This would be MUCH to simple. Instead the credit card people are morons who can't seem to get the payment to hit my checking account (AT THE SAME BANK)! Now, I have three, THREE, returned payments along with their accompanying returned check fees billed to my credit card, which STILL has a late payment attached to it.

After fighting with these people for three, THREE, weeks they have finally told me to just give up and pay it online. Well, stupid, I wouldn't have tried to make a payment over the phone at all if the credit card people hadn't called me to tell me my payment was ONE day late. I paid, or tried, to pay this over the phone because they contacted me. After the "conversation" (OK, lashing) that transpired today, they were informed to NEVER call me again since all they can seem to manage is inconveniencing me.

I have NEVER had this many problems with a bank. In fact, I have never had this many problems with THIS bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment