About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Friday, April 3, 2009

One Can Hope

I'm going to pick up Tweedle from school in a few minutes. I REALLY hope she didn't get a note from school today. She has been note free for 9 school days. At 10 days she gets all her stuff back. This means two things:

1. I get my bedroom floor back (there's A LOT of stuff that was taken away from her)
2. Her behavior is actually getting better!

I hope, I pray, I beg...
Whatever it takes.
Please no note today.

No comments:

Post a Comment