About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Friday, April 3, 2009

Burst Bubble

She didn't make it. She didn't just not make it, she got TWO notes. I have to go mete out punishment. She gets 2 days for the first note and 4 days for the second. And, she loses 2 things for each note.

I really don't want to do this... She has been so good. She almost made it.

I leave you with a heavy heart. I really thought she would make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment