About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Monday, April 6, 2009

The Real World

We had a career fair at school today. I discovered that I have know idea what I need to do. I need to meet certain physical requirements, which I can't meet, for the job that I want. There are other options, that don't require fitness, that I could settle for. But, I would never be happy in any of the latter options.

So, I need a fitness expert out there. If I can get in shape by the end of the summer then I can get a piss-ass job until then. If I can't reasonably get to my goal in that amount of time, then I need to look for something more long term.

I think I'm just overwhelmed, here. I've been working so hard trying to get into good enough shape to pass these physical tests, but I can't seem to get there. I can't figure out what hurdle it is I need to jump. I don't know the steps I need to take to get to my goal.

Without this information, I have no idea what avenue to take.
I hate the real world.
School is SO much easier than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment