About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekends

Why must weekends equate to fighting in this house. I swear every single Saturday or Sunday Skittles and I get into it about something. Sometimes it's something big, sometimes small. But, always something.

Today's post will be short. Laundry, painting, school work, and grocery shopping will consume my day. *I will also find time to do something with the girls*

Oh, and fighting.

Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment