About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Thursday, April 23, 2009

OUCH! and The Room is Done

I just got back from the gym. I have discovered two things: I have virtually no strength and I'm going to be super sore for the next year. My arms are shaking as I type this and I've been home for half an hour.

On a different note, Bear's room is finally done. It is bright and loud. You kind of have to squint when you walk in there. It's lime green, blue, and purple. It screams. I'll post pictures this weekend. All and all I think it turned out pretty good (well, good considering the abhorrent colors that she chose). That said, I NEVER want to slop colored goo onto a wall again. Now, Tweedle wants her room painted. Ha! Dream on kid.

2 comments:

  1. sweetie, I PROMISE you won't be sore for a whole year, you are going to build some awesome core strength and endurance, I know you will. You've always been a scrapper, and determined and stubborn to boot. You've got the motivation, you want it bad, YOU WILL SUCCEED and you're going totally kick-ass.

    ReplyDelete