About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am an obsessive-compulsive college student trying to balance school, family, and life. Most days I do pretty well, but when I don't, it's a world-stopping show of emotions. I live with my recently divorced partner and her two kids, who don't know about our relationship. In general, my life is a mess and most days I don't know up from down, but I'm doing my best to orient myself in the right direction.

The People

Skittles: My partner with whom I live.
Bear: The eldest daughter of Skittles. She is 13.
Tweedle: The youngest daughter of Skittles. She is 8.
Jerkwad: The ex-husband of Skittles.
The Saint: Jerkwad's live-in girlfriend.

Liar: A mistake from my past.

More will be added as need be. If you have questions as to how people gained thier names, just ask.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Training

I am working on conditioning myself so that I can pass the physical entrance test to a police academy. The one I want to apply for takes WAY more strength and endurance than I have. I talked to a club and trainer today. He said that my goals are attainable, but will require hard work. I'm not afraid of the work. What scares me off is the price: $180/month. Holy. Freaking. Cow. Are you kidding me? How in the hell can I justify spending that much money when we need so many other things?

No comments:

Post a Comment